Pricz has gone to great lengths to ensure the quality of your tattoo, now it is up to you to take care of your investment!
- Leave the bandage on for one to two hours. Take the bandage off and gently wash with soap and water. Use a perfume free antibacterial, like Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap.
- Pricz recommends that you keep your tattoo clean. Apply either Lubriderm or Curel fragrance-free lotion two to three times a day for two to three weeks.
- Do NOT use Neosporin or a similar product on the new tattoo.
- It is also important that you avoid chlorine, saltwater, excessive sunlight and picking at your new tattoo.
- Always put sunscreen on your tattoos!!
- If an infection occurs at the site of the tattoo, contact your personal physician for treatment an report to SNHD Special Programs at 702-759-0677. http://southernnevadahealthdistrict.org/body-art/index.php